CBD or Cannabidiol oil is sourced from the cannabis plant. It offers various therapeutic benefits, which include easing the symptoms of conditions like epilepsy, anxiety, or cancer.
Some CBD products contain trace amounts of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. That way, you won’t get high after consuming them. THC happens to be the primary psychoactive cannabinoid in the cannabis plant.
There are a plethora of CBD oil products available in the market presently. However, not all of them are created equally.
You won’t find any over-the-counter CBD products approved by the FDA of Food and Drug Administration that are available over-the-counter or OTC today. Not all products are equally reliable and effective as others; consumers also react differently to different ones.
Hence, it is essential that you know to choose the best quality CBD products. Here is a guide to help you out.
Guide to Choose High-Quality CBD Products
When searching for CBD products to ease symptoms like anxiety, chronic pain, or anything else, it is always suggested that you do your research. This will help you determine the most suitable CBD product that is legit and most effective.
Here are some tips to help you –
- Look at the Lab Tests – Lab testing is essential to make sure you are purchasing something pure. Any legitimate company will have the batches tested by a reliable third-party lab. So you should keep looking if the company from which you are buying fails to respond to questions to prove that their products have been lab-tested. The final product must be tested to ensure that the cannabinoids are intact. It should be your number one rule to pick up high-quality CBD products. The manufacturers should be testing their products for potency and contaminants like pesticides, heavy metals, and microbes.
- Check How the Hemp is Grown – All the hemp used in CBD production should be grown in soil enriched with nutrients in the US itself. These should be natural-proprietary strains that are high in CBD. The farmers should be working with strict guidelines to improve the quality of the strains and to ensure that the products are consistent, safe, and their potency is unmatched.
- How the Hemp Oil Is Extracted – CBD oil is extracted typically by two methods – ethanol or CO2. Though CO2 is the more complicated extraction method between the two, it is always preferred, especially because of the purer end product. According to research, ethanol can destroy some of the health benefits that the plant offers. A majority of CBD devotees prefer the CO2 procedure of extraction because it is the cleaner of the two methods.
- Read the Customer Reviews – Do not buy anything online without going through at least a handful of customer reviews. Health claims are said to be the biggest accountability in the hemp industry. That is why you should know first-hand from the users if they experienced any benefits after using the particular product. People’s reviews on products can help you decide on what to purchase – be it a CBD product to help with anxiety or pain or a pet-friendly hemp CBD oil for your kitten or pup.
- Check Out the Ingredients – Before purchasing a CBD product, check what the company adds to the product, including the sweeteners and flavors. Many add grape seed, orange, or coconut oil for taste. But some sites recommend that you should stay away from junk ingredients like artificial corn syrups.
These are just some of the things that you should check before purchasing high-quality CBD oil products. Only then can you rest assured that you are getting the true value for money.
Bio: Ellen Hollington is a freelance writer who offers to ghostwrite, copywriting, and blogging services. She works closely with B2C and B2B businesses providing digital marketing content that gains social media attention and increases their search engine visibility.