We are all constantly looking for ways to improve our sex life because let’s be honest – nobody wants boredom to take its place in their lives. Sex has many beneficial effects on our bodies, not to mention the satisfaction that it comes from it. However, sometimes you may be facing to certain conditions, e.g. premature ejaculation, which can decrease the quality of your sex life. We mentioned premature ejaculation because of its common occurrence among men nowadays. Premature ejaculation can be caused by stress, lack of self-confidence, certain medical problems etc. However, the good news is that this condition is easily treated – you can choose from the variety of natural remedies or the variety of brands offering their top male enhancement pills and other products. If you are unaware what male enhancement is, let us explain – male enhancement is a term which refers to natural products used to increase the libido in men, e.g. Nugenix, which promises to leave no trace of premature ejaculation or any other problems which cause decreased sexual desire or ability in men. But if you are interested in the natural remedies we recommend exercising as one of the most commonly recommended natural remedies as a part of the treatment for various conditions, starting from premature ejaculation to erectile dysfunction and others.
What are the 7 best exercises that you can use to improve your sex life?
As we mentioned before premature ejaculation is often treated using the many beneficial effects of exercising. Not only that exercising will help you overcome this problem, but you will also feel its beneficial effects on your general health. But the problem is that there are so many exercises, and it is okay to feel confused and overwhelmed when faced with the decision-making process. That is why we are here. After careful research, we found the 7 best exercises that you could use to improve your sex life, and we want to share them with you!
1. Squats – Squats are commonly used and recommended for individuals who are looking for a way to tone and strengthen their legs. If you are wondering why squats are listed as an exercise that can improve your sex life, let us explain – while you are performing squats the blood flow from the waist down increases which will help increase your ability to perform during the sexual intercourse.
2. Kegels – Kegel exercises are no longer just for women, men can use them to in order to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. You will need to perform a series of 10 Kegels a few times a day before you notice the change in your ability during the sexual intercourse.
3. Push-ups – Men already love doing push-ups but let this be a plus reason why to start your day with push-ups! Push-ups will strengthen your legs, glutes, shoulders, arms and chest while increasing your stamina and endurance and the same time.
4. Planks – Just like push-ups, performing planks will help you strengthen your entire body which will increase your ability to try different poses that can benefit you to improve your sex life!
5. Upward-facing dog – It is time to refer to the beneficial effects of yoga! The upwards-facing dog strengthens a lot of muscles on the lower back, glutes and arms while stretching your core, psoas and hip flexors. This pose is also believed to increase the blood flow to the pelvic region and energy flow!
6. Happy baby pose – The happy baby pose will stretch the muscles on the lower back, the glutes, hamstrings, and hips! While it strengthens these areas, this pose will also relax the lower body muscles. You can try performing this pose before the sexual intercourse, so your muscles are relaxed and warmed up.
7. Reclined Butterfly pose – We will finish with another yoga pose known as the reclined butterfly pose. This pose will open up your hips and stretch the inner thighs. These are the commonly used muscles during the sexual intercourse and by performing this pose, you will stretch and loosen up the muscles and get them ready for the sexual intercourse. We also recommend performing this pose a few moments before the sexual intercourse.
It is no longer a surprise to hear a man’s story about his experience with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation being as common conditions as they are nowadays. Luckily the doctors can suggest many treatment plans that can help you improve your sexual experience. If you are not sure about using some of the top male enhancement pills, then you can choose from the variety of natural remedies. Changing your diet, increasing the amount of time that you spend sleeping, changing your unhealthy habits and of course, exercising will surely help you overcome these problems. This topic is dedicated to the importance of exercise not only for a healthy everyday life but its beneficial effects when it comes to overcoming a condition as Erectile Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation! Do not hesitate to ask for help today!
David Gomes completed his M.S Professional degree in California Institute of Technology. He lives in Oakland, California, USA. He loves to write on a variety of topics such as joint health, weight loss, beauty and skin care for blogs and on-line publication sites. He also loves latest technology, gadgets. You can connect with him on Google+ and Twitter.