(Inspire act achieve) Spiritual people call them the “Indigo Children” while psychologists call them people with ADHD and ADD. However, what is considered to be mental illness can actually be a symptom of an ill world and these “Indigo Children” can actually be the solution to fix what’s wrong with society.
You don’t have to have ADHD or ADD to be an Indigo and you don’t have to be an Indigo if you have ADHD or ADD. But most of the time these labels are closely linked. In the purest essence you feel that there is something wrong with the world.
You don’t need a label of any kind to be the chosen one. If you find yourself familiar with THESE behaviors and you have 14 or more of the characteristics mentioned below, than you might be the chosen one to make the world a better place with your being here!
THE BEHAVIOR OF INDIGO CHILDREN:
- They are born knowing they are unique and deserve to be valued.
- They understand that they are here for a reason and expect you to understand that too.
- They are aware of their worth.
- They don’t settle for absolute authority, or having no choices.The educational or hierarchical systems are good examples of that.
- Indigo children can’t follow the same rules we did as children. They are rebellious.
- They believe that everything should be given creative thought and don’t fit into strict systems.
- Usually are quiet because they feel misunderstood and lost, unless they are with other indigos.
- Trying to scare these children with old control methods like – “Wait till your father gets home” has no effect on them.
- It’s important their personal needs to be fulfilled.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN INDIGO CHILD:
- Born in 1978 or later
- Have creative touch for music, poetry, art, jewelry making, etc.
- Fond to addictions
- An old soul, as if they are 13 going on 30
- Possibility of seeing angels, dead people, or other types of energies. They are psychic and very intuitive
- Willing to help the world
- Get easily bored
- Are diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
- Prone to nightmares, insomnia, restless sleep or difficulty of falling asleep
- Having attempts or thoughts of suicide. Are often depressed
- Seek for true, loyal friends and lasting friendships
- Easily bond with plants or animals
- They may be constantly asking for money but they are proud and independent
- An isolationist, either through aggressive acting – out through fragile introversion
Having 14 or more of these may be a sign that you are an indigo. From 11 – 13 it may be a sign that you are an indigo in training. If you are an adult with these signs you might be a lightworker.