Well, for your guideline and understanding, we have compiled this article which you can read and get to know the few things which you can do and which you cannot do before and after taking the hair transplantation treatment. Let us get started with these do’s and don’ts now.
Do’s Before Hair Transplantation
Well, there are not many do’s before taking the hair transplantation treatment, but those that you should consider in any case are listed below & even you can find more information at https://cosmeticium.com/
- The first thing you have to do before getting the hair transplantation treatment or surgery is to make your head region neat and clean. There are two reasons behind this. The one is that after the hair transplantation treatment you will not be allowed to wash your head for many days and that will make you feel irritated so better clean the head. The second reason is that you need to be clean at the time of surgery so that the surgeon may not find any difficulty in doing the task.
- As you go for the surgery, the very same morning, make sure you change your clothes and wear comfortable ones. This means that you will be able to handle them for the next few days after the surgery is done, and they will be kind of that you would not need to take off from the head side. So, this makes your after-surgery process very easy for you. If you will wear an uncomfortable dress, it will irritate you and if above all this it has to be taken off from the head side then it will be even more difficult and annoying for you.
- If you came come for surgery in your own vehicle and go back in the same or dome different one then it is totally fine. But, in case you do not have your own transportation source, you must arrange it in advance because you cannot afford to be in the open sky for a long time, standing and waiting for the cab to come. So, this must be arranged well in advance before the surgery is even started.
Don’ts Before Hair Transplantation
Along with with few do’s of hair transplantation treatment, there are some don’ts of hair transplantation treatment too. Let us know what are they.
- Before your hair transplantation treatment or surgery, never ever take any medicine without the prescription of your surgeon. If taking for some other disease, even then you have to first consult them. Especially any anti-inflammatory tablet or aspirin should be avoided before the hair transplantation treatment is done.
- Before almost around 7 to 10 days of your hair transplantation treatment or surgery, you should stop drinking alcohol, even if it is mild. Also, stop the intake of Vitamin E and B supplements. Other supplements are also prohibited but of the surgeon allows, then only you can take them or else you are not allowed for them too.
- If you are a smoker and you cannot live without it, then you should probably have to make very hard decisions before you decide about the hair transplantation treatment. You are supposed to stop smoking for at least 3 days before the actual operation has to be done and never try to ditch your doctor because in the future it will only be problematic for your health and the so-called treatment you are going to take.
Do’s After Hair Transplantation
After the hair transplantation treatment or surgery is done, you have few things to acre about at any cost. These include the following:
- The first thing that you have to do after hair transplantation treatment or surgery is to listen to your doctor carefully. Based on how well the treatment is done for you, the doctor will give your guidelines and suggestion which you can follow to get the best results from the hair transplantation treatment.
- You have to keep your scalp completely dry after the hair transplantation treatment is done because it will improve and increase the healing process.
- You have to care about the cleanliness of your scalp after the hair transplantation treatment is sone because this will prevent any soreness and numbness in it. This can become complicated so take care of this
- The tropical creams that your doctor told you to use after the hair transplantation treatment should be regularly used because they will prevent itching in your head that can be very irritating otherwise.
Don’ts After Hair Transplantation
There are some don’ts too after the hair transplantation treatment is done successfully. Here is the list of most important ones:
- You cannot go directly under the sunlight after the hair transplantation treatment. This should be avoided for at least 7 to 10 days after the surgery because that is the crucial healing time.
- You should avoid rubbing or touching your scalp after the hair transplantation treatment is done because this results in damage to the canal or the hair implanted into the head, and thus might be possible that it will hinder the right growth of it. So, any damage should be avoided.
- Never take alcohol after the hair transplantation treatment is done, and at least should be strictly avoided for the five days immediately after the surgery.
- Smoking is another thing that you have to quiet. The reason behind this is that it stops the flow of normal blood to the head and that is crucial for the growth of hair implanted into the hairless region So, smoking has to be avoided for at least one month after the hair transplantation treatment.
hair transplantation treatment is a very serious surgery that a person went through if they face hair loss by any means. This procedure should be respected for its serious consequences if the precautions are not taken before and after taking it. We have compiled the whole article with various do’s and don’ts of hair transplantation treatment before and after the session is done. We hope that you will learn a lot from them and will successfully get the treatment done.