Meditation is nature’s gift to us. It is a precise technique for resting the mind at attaining a state of consciousness that is completely different from the normal awakened state. When people feel that something is wrong with their health, they tend to see the doctor right away, without thinking twice, not knowing that there is something 100% natural that can help them with some diseases.
Stress plays a big role in our everyday life, causing 90% of all the diseases and illnesses and what better way to reduce the negative emotions than by meditating. In this process, chemicals such as serotonin, oxytocin, and dopamine are being released, helping the immune system. It also puts an end on releasing adrenaline and cortisol, which are both taxing to the body. Feeling calm and peaceful while doing it is also a big plus.
The following effects of meditation are scientifically proven:
- It can help overcome stress
- It can boost creativity
- Sex life is being improved and your libido is being increased
- Cultivate healthy habits that lead to weight loss
- Digestion and lower blood is being improved
- It reduces the risk of heart attack and improves the cardiovascular system
- Overcoming anxiety, depression, anger and even confusion is helped by it
- Perception of pain is being decreased and cognitive processing is being improved
- Focus and attention is being increased according to the University of Wisconsin’s study of 2007
- It increases the size of your brain
‘The biological effect can truly be felt according to Dr. Denningers who is the research director at the Benson Henry Institute for Mind Medicine at the General Hospital of Massachusetts. General Hospital, one of Harvard Medical School’s teaching hospitals .We are not even aware of the impact it has over our mind and body.
We live in a world where medication can be very expensive, and while they make us feel better, at the same time, they are causing the death of more than 100,000 people every year. Meditating is a cheaper and more natural alternative form of getting our good health back. Not only it heals our body , but we also physically benefit from it. It’s truly a miracle!
That’s not all! Meditation can also lead us to self- discovery, spiritual and emotional balance, and most of all: inner peace that a lot of people need. It is the right thing to do in a period of suffering in your life. Ditch the pills, and save on your bills.