It’s not just during the holidays that we want the best deals on the best vaporizers. That’s why we have this ultimate guide on the best and most affordable dry herb vapes — featuring the cheapest top-selling dry herb vapes and some hidden gems along the way.
The Arizer Solo II
The Arizer Solo II dry herb vaporizer is a very popular unit this year. It is a re-design of the original Arizer Solo, and its improvements are great. It has longer battery life, it’s more versatile, and really makes the most out of your dry herb.
One of the most loved features of the Arizer Solo II is its simple design. Its buttons and controls are very minimalistic and intuitive. The full LCD screen allows you to see the temperature you set in both Celcius and Farenheit, and the battery level.
Some of its best features are:
- Hybrid heating system. This modern take on heating combines both convection and conduction heating to make your sessions as enjoyable as possible, and to get the most out of your dry herb.
- Borosilicate glass air pathway. Borosilicate glass is a great material for air pathways since it is very resistant, it is easy to clean, and delivers cool and tasty vapor every time.
- 20 sessions per battery charge. Thanks to its high-power battery, you can get around 20 amazing sessions before having to recharge the battery — an amazing feat for such a small battery.
- Single degree temperature controls. The Arizer Solo II allows you to adjust the temperatures you vape at in single-increments. Each draw from this unit can be fully customized thanks to these specific temperature controls.
- Very fast charge time. This dry herb vape charges from 0% to 100% in a little less than 3 hours!
- Easy-clean design. The creators of the Arizer Solo II made the decision to design the unit to be as easy to clean as possible, since cleaning the unit is a very important part of vape maintenance.
The Crafty vaporizer is known by all as one of the greatest vapes of this generation — and with good reason. It is practically indestructible, very high in value (and low in price), and simply delivers amazing vape every session.
The Crafty is great for people who are looking for a portable dry herb vaporizer that really packs a punch (unlike some of the lower quality vapes). It’s great for starters or long-time vapers, and is one of the best dry herb vapes on the market.
Here are some of the Crafty’s best features:
- Lithium-Ion battery set. It’s thanks to the lithium-ion batteries in this unit that it vaporizer dry herb so efficiently.
- Very Durable Materials. Storz & Bickel decided to make their star vaporizer with high quality materials that are practically life-proof, that way their vaporizers can last a long time, and function at top-speed the whole time.
- Dense and flavourful vape clouds. The Crafty is known community-wide for producing super dense clouds that are full of flavour.
- The Crafty App. Storz & Bickel revolutionised the vape industry by introducing the Crafty app for smartphones. On this app, you can adjust temperatures and create temperature pathways (which change temperatures throughout your session for the best experience). If you try the Crafty, pairing it with the app is a must!
- Vibration and light alerts. When you set the temperature, you need to let the vaporizer heat up for a few seconds. Once it is up to temperature, it vibrates and a little LED changes from red to green to alert you that the desired temperature has been reached and you’re set to vape.
- Hybrid heating technology. The hybrid heating technology (much like that of the Arizer Solo II) makes vaping with the Crafty pleasant and very efficient — and it makes the most out of all your product.
The DaVinci Miqro
DaVinci is a widely-loved vaporizer brand, and it has recently released its newest design, the Miqro, with much anticipation from the public. The DaVinci Miqro is a portable dry herb vaporizer which you can take practically anywhere, anytime.
It is small in size, very resistant to every-day use and the damages that it includes, and it is very beautiful in design. It’s perfect for those of you who are looking for a petite and dainty vape that is still highly functional and fit for royals
Since it is the newest addition to the DaVinci family, it is complete with some of the newest features available. Here are some of the public’s favorites:
- High quality materials. The Miqro’s airpath is made from zirconium ceramic, which makes each hit smooth and tasty; and the outside is made from high-grade anodized aluminum for a beautifully life-resistant shell.
- Removable batteries. The Miqro has a removable battery feature which allows users to use one battery while the other is charging, or replace old batteries. It is easy and can be done in a matter of seconds.
- 4 Smartpaths. Smartpaths are automatic temperature ‘paths’ which increase the temperature by 20 degrees Faranheit throughout the session. There are 4 to choose from, with a temperature range of 356 F to 428 F — perfect for dry herb.
- Boost Mode. The Miqro has a button you can push that makes the vaporizer heat up to the highest temperature, and stay at that temperature until the button has been let go. It’s great for getting those last hits from your dry herb.
- Standby Mode. If the standby mode button is pressed, the vaporizer quickly cools down, allowing users to transport or conceal the vaporizer easily and safely. After 2 minutes in Standby Mode, the Miqro will shut off.This mode is both for keeping battery charge and for user safety.
- Small and compact design. The Miqro is the smallest DaVinci vaporizer (33% smaller than the DaVinci IQ), and is only 3.4cm x 7.94cm! It is lightweight, and easy to conceal in bags, purses, pockets, or practically any pouch. It even has its own carrier case!
The PAX 3
PAX Labs is known for its compact yet powerful dry herb vapes, and the latest addition to their collection is the PAX 3 vaporizer. It is small and minimalistic in design, and is really great for those looking for a simple yet functional vape at a great price.
PAX 3 is the evolution of all of PAX’s vaporizers, and is complete with new and improved features such as a better heating system, concentrates compatibility, and a 50% larger chamber than the other PAX vaporizers.
Here are some of its newest features:
- The PAX app. Much like the Crafty, the PAX 3 can be used in connection with the PAX app for smartphones. With the app, you can see the exact battery life of your unit, set temperatures in exact increments, and even play games! You should definitely give it a try if you like the PAX 3 vape unit.
- Quick heat-up time. Sometimes, vaporizers simply take too long to heat up — but not the PAX 3! It can go from 0 degrees to the set temperature in less than 15 seconds, which makes it one of the fastest vape heat-up times on the market.
- Long battery life. The PAX 3’s latest battery technology makes the PAX 3’s battery last 2x as long as the battery for the PAX 2, its predecessor.
- Portable and easy to store. The PAX 3 is small and compact, making it easy to take on any of your daily adventures. Thanks to its shape and dimensions, it is also easy to store practically anywhere, including pockets or small pouches.
- Intuitive controls. This vaporizer is very easy to use, and is very intuitive in terms of controls and functions. All you need to do is press one button for on and off, and the rest can be easily controlled from your smartphone.
- Fun and inventive. The PAX 3 is not your typical vaporizer. It is complete with smartphone compatibility, and even has games. It is a fun and light take on vaporizers, but it still delivers the best vapor around.
So there you have the top 4 best (and cheapest) dry herb vapes. You should definitely try at least one, and gift the rest to your loved ones this wonderful holiday season. You’ll love each and every one, so you can’t go wrong with any of the vapes on this list. Give them a try and reinvent your vaping experience!