Getting high ranking on Amazon is the perfect way to improve your sales as more and more customers will be able to see your products as they search the website. When a customer is searching for something, Amazon uses your Amazon product listing content to determine your search rank. In addition to supplying useful information to the customer, the content of the product listing should also hit the right Amazon SEO strategy so that more and more users can see the product while searching. So, it is important to follow the best practices for the product listing to rank high. Amazon product listing optimization ensures that you’re likely to increase visits, boost conversion, and grow profits. The Amazon platform is sorted in terms of how you put together your product listings and what restrictions you have. So, here in this post, I am going to discuss the top 5 Amazon product listing optimization tips that will help you rank high.
1. Optimize product description and text for better results: When crafting product descriptions and product text such as title, bullet points, or A+ Content provide all the necessary details required to make the decision. Also, present and organize the information in such a way that consumers can easily and quickly access it. It is good to highlight the advantages and USPs of the product in the summary i.e. how your product is going to benefit the prospective customers. While optimizing Amazon product listing content, it is important to note that how it will look on the mobile phones. Texts such as bullet points and product descriptions should come out shorter so that the most important detail will always be identified first.
2. Optimize the product images: As we know that users cannot interact with the product physically so the very first thing that the user looks at is the product’s image. Thus, the bright, transparent, and top-quality product images with Amazon’s zoom feature have a higher chance for theclick-through-rate and the conversion rate. Ensure that the product’s main image is on the white background and should not include any watermarks, text, logos, or anything that confuses the buyer. According to the Amazon, the longer side of the product image will have at least 1280 pixels. So, it is good to go with the ultra-HD images which have 2560 pixels on the longest side.
3. Your customer’s review: The reviews you get from your customers are very crucial as they will boost your ratings and also play a major role in CTR and CR of a product. If you’re in the upper 4-5-star category, it means you’re really doing well. Also, Amazon has cracked down on fake reviews to ensure greater transparency, so don’t try to fool the algorithm. If you want more of your customers to leave reviews on your Amazon product page, just send them emails after a purchase with a follow-up note, asking them to leave a review about what they just ordered from you. When your Amazon reviews are negative, look at what people are talking about and try to fix your product issues.
4. Keywords: Keywords also play a major role in product ranking. You can also use your top-ranking keywords in the product URL. So, it is important to understand which keywords you’re targeting and for which you’re ranking. As this will help you improve your listing, and also, it’s just a good practice to boost sales and profits. So, before using the keywords in your product listing, it is important to research for the right keyword.
5. Product ratings: Reviews of the product has a strong effect on the ratings. They go side by side with the other. So, more the reviews, the higher the ratings. But, if you see that your product strives and has even less score, then observe the statistics of the negative and poor review. What is the common thing that your customers are complaining about your product? Make a plan or solution to address it.
Conclusion: I hope you find this article useful and come to know the tips on how to improve your Amazon product listing and rank high. Also, you can also take the help of professional Amazon product listing services so that you can move in the right direction.