Coconut water is also a coconut water tonic. Founded on the philosophy that “water is our most important meal of the day”, the beverage was originally invented as sugar-free coconut water. It’s now grown to be a “lifesaver” for health buffs.
If you’re looking for a natural source of hydration with vitamins and minerals, this is the best tonic water to help you keep hydrated for up to 8 hours. Dr. Oz explains on the show that the water from coconut has a tonic effect. This may be due to its natural antioxidant, vitamin C content that helps strengthen bones and boost your immune system. A 2010 study found that coconut water had a tonic effect on gut health, and helped prevent the accumulation of toxins in the gut. Tonic water can also have beneficial effects on the liver.
If you’re looking for something to take with you during a hot summer day or to enjoy while exercising or hiking, water with coconut water and fruit are great ways to stay hydrated. It’s also a good way to feel energized and have a tonic effect without artificial sweetness. Water with coconut water is an alternative to soda or juice for your health tonic. You get the benefits of flavoring and some sugar, but none of the acidity or sugar crash.
Sugary drinks are high in fructose, which can be a contributor to metabolic syndrome. Fructose is high in calories, but also in water-soluble glycoproteins, which eventually get into your bloodstream and contribute to insulin resistance, high blood sugar, and obesity. Consuming sugary beverages can trigger insulin resistance and the resulting insulin spikes can increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. The anti-inflammatory properties of coconut water and coconut juice could counteract this type of “healthy” calorie intake.
Coconut water has a reputation for being a tonic, but if you are also looking to avoid sodium, the water with coconut water isn’t too bad, only about 250 mg of sodium. You can also drink coconut water as an alternative to coffee in the morning. For a fast energy boost in the afternoon, opt for coconut water or coconut milk tea.
Coconut water is just water with electrolytes. It’s okay to drink it as a substitute for water, especially if you have kidney or liver problems.
How to Use Water with Coconut Water for Healthy Eating?
You may see the label “Water with Coconut Water” on food labels. For health benefits and weight management purposes, water with coconut water should not be the only thing you drink. A daily beverage of coconut water with a handful of berries can be good for your health and wellness. This helps to balance your liver, hydrate the body, promote digestion, balance blood sugars, and control blood pressure.
Biotic waters are made with water with coconut water as the main ingredient. It’s a great source of calcium, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, and other healthy electrolytes. Coconut water is also a good source of amino acids, phosphorus, and zinc. If you’re drinking probiotic waters, drinking it as a whole beverage or with food could make you overconsume the beneficial bacteria. You can dilute coconut water with water to avoid having too much of it in the liquid.
In terms of tonic water, you can include some vitamin C, fruits, honey, and lemon to enjoy the benefits of this delicious drink. You can drink coconut water mixed with herbs and spices like cinnamon and ginger to take advantage of the benefits of spices like turmeric and ginger for a tonic effect.
You can also drink coconut water as a full meal replacement, with some fruits and nuts.
If you are taking vitamins and supplements or want to feel healthier, water with coconut water is a great source of electrolytes to get your minerals. It also has health benefits for your stomach, skin, and digestive tract. It is a healthy alternative to drinking water with tonic water.
Water with Coconut Water – Water with Coconut Water Benefits
Health Benefits of Water with Coconut Water
- Coconut water is an excellent source of carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
- Coconut water is an excellent source of potassium, iron, and zinc.
- Water with coconut water also has a decent amount of potassium and iron.
- The iron found in coconut water and water with coconut water is the most healthful, especially for women who are postmenopausal and have iron deficiency or are pregnant.
- Vitamin A is added to coconut water to make it more palatable.
- Vitamin C is abundant in coconut water.
- Vitamin D and calcium in coconut water support the health of your bone and muscle.
- Vitamin B is the main ingredient of coconut water.
- Zinc is an important mineral for your hair, skin, and liver.
- Water with Coconut Water Toner Benefits
- Health Benefits of Water with Coconut Water Toner
- Water with coconut water is a great tonic for your health and your skin.
- Water with coconut water tonic is excellent for balancing blood sugars and liver health.
- It has many health benefits for people with liver conditions and digestive issues.
- Water with coconut water tonic is a tonic for cancer, diabetes, thyroid, and stomach health issues.
- Health Benefits of Water with Coconut Water Toner for Health Benefits
- Water with coconut water tonic is a great tonic for digestion. Water with coconut water tonic is a low pH tonic. Water with coconut water tonic has many nutrients and health benefits. Water with coconut water tonic is an anti-inflammatory tonic.
- Water with coconut water tonic is a skin tonic. Water with coconut water tonic is an anti-inflammatory tonic and health benefit.