Do you want to enjoy watching Youtube videos without connecting to the internet? Well, the only way you can do that is by downloading the videos on your device for offline viewing later. But how to download videos from the popular video hosting site?
You can also check out other ways on how to download videos from youtube. You can find online platforms and desktop software that enable you to grab and save Youtube videos on your device. And you’re in the right place right now because I will provide you the best methods to download Youtube videos.
One of the best ways to download Youtube videos is through the website VDYoutube. You can use its online video downloader for free without going through the process of signing up. Just take note of these steps for you to save Youtube videos on your tablet, phone, or laptop using this online tool.
- Go to the official website of Youtube and find the videos you want to download.
- Get the link to the Youtube video.
- Visit www.vdyoutube.com and paste the copied link onto the download box.
- Click the Go button.
- Choose your desired format and quality of the video you want to save.
- Click on the Download button to start downloading the video.
- Wait until the downloading process is completed.
Another web-based tool that many people use to download videos from Youtube is VideoSolo. You can use this online tool for free, and it’s also safe. Just follow the steps below if you want to use VideoSolo.
- Go to Youtube and find the video you want to save on your device.
- Get the URL of the Youtube video.
- Open a new window and type www.videosolo.com in the address bar.
- Locate the Online Downloader option and click on it.
- Paste the copied URL onto the input box and click the Download button.
- Pick your desired format and quality of the video you want to download.
- Click the Download button to start saving the file on your device.
- Wait for the download to finish.
KeepVid is a popular web-based tool to download videos from Youtube. It allows you to save high-res videos from the video hosting site for free. Here’s a step-by-step guide to that process.
- Go to Youtube’s official site and find the video you want to download.
- Highlight the link in the address bar and press CTRL+C to copy it.
- Go to https://keepv.id and paste the copied link onto the input box.
- Choose the quality of the video.
- Click the Download button.
- Wait until the video is saved on your device.
Now, let’s go to desktop software that you can install on your computer to download videos from Youtube. The best in this category is ClipGrab. Take note of these steps to save videos from Youtube using this desktop software.
- Download and install ClipGrab on your computer.
- Navigate to Youtube and get the URL of the video you want to save.
- Select the format and quality of the video.
- Click on the Grab This Clip button.
- Your download will be finished in seconds or minutes.
4K Video Downloader
Another desktop tool to save videos from Youtube is 4K Video Downloader. This software is free of charge, and it has no pop-up ads. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use this tool to download videos.
- Download the desktop software and install it on your device.
- Visit Youtube and get the URL of the video you want to download.
- Click the Paste URL button and choose your preferred format and quality of the video.
- Click the Download button.
- Wait for the video download to finish.
Yes, it’s easy to download videos from Youtube if you have a web-based or desktop tool for that purpose. Make sure to consider VideoSolo, VDYoutube, KeepVid, 4K Video Downloader, and ClipGrab if you want to save Youtube videos on your gadget.