Well, you might have been considering the privileges of putting on the shoes of a homeowner, and abandoning your tenant life. Along with properties in other configurations, you must have explored the new 3 BHK townhouse for sale in Dubai. After all, purchasing a property in a city like Dubai involves a massive financial commitment. You need to prepare yourself both emotionally and financially to ensure a smooth and rewarding process. Therefore, the experts at Everhomes have come up with a comprehensive guideline, that will help you make the crucial decision.
Important elements to factor in while making your decision
So, before you decide on your purchase, consider these aspects that would help you embrace the right track.
1. Tenure: Firstly, consider the tenure for which you have been in the city. Next, think of the duration when you would be in Dubai. This way, you can get an idea of the probable returns you are likely to earn from your investment. In case you are not sure of your long-term plans, it would be ideal not to commit yourself to the property investment for too long. In such a situation, it would be a logical move to rent a property.
2. Location: Access to the major amenities in the city happens to be a defining factor when you purchase a property. Based on the size of your family as well as the stage of the lifestyle of each member, you need to prioritize its location. For instance, if you have kids, you might opt for a location close to childcare hospitals or schools. In case you are an active professional, it would be wise to get a home close to the commercial zones in the city. Apart from these, prioritize your interest in cultural activities, nightlife, and other elements. Accordingly, you might consider purchasing a property close to cafes and restaurants.
3. Size of the property: Depending on the size of your family and the individual priorities of your family members, it’s imperative to decide the property size. For instance, small families with minimal requirements can go for 1 or 2 BHK apartments in Dubai. Larger families with one or more children can settle for the best 3 BHK townhouses for sale in Dubai. In case you have plans to go for a family expansion in the future, it would be wise to have the provision for additional space in the property. Also, consider your interest and hobbies. This would help you determine whether or not you need additional space in your backyard for gardening, or for children to play in.
4. Safety and security: Regardless of your location, it’s important to prioritize social security when you purchase a new property in Dubai. Although the city happens to be a safe place for foreigners to live, no place can be virtually free from crime. Reputed property consultants can help you determine the right location that would assure better security for your family members. You might also consider the proximity to the law enforcement department as a factor when you get a new property for yourself in Dubai.
5. Price appreciation and rental returns: In case you have plans to reside in Dubai for more than just a few years, it would be intelligible enough to consider factors like price appreciation in the area. In this regard, too, you would need professional help from the experts. After a few years, you might also consider renting out your home or apartment. Therefore, you need to carefully weigh the investment potential of these areas. Consider whether the estimated rental income would be sufficient for you in terms of returns. This way, you can find out the best place in Dubai to purchase your property.
For property buyers, it is crucial to be on the right path with their purchase decisions. The experts at Everhomes often help potential investors narrow down their options. With professional support, it becomes easier to make your decision. This way, you can be on the right track when you invest in a property in Dubai. In the coming years, property owners can capitalize on the growing real estate market, drawing attractive returns and rental income. A careful assessment of all the aforementioned conditions would help potential homeowners make the right choice.