Cancer is one of the leading causes of death globally as well as in India. A staggering 9.6 million people die due to cancer worldwide. In India, the number is approximately 7 lakh people. As we know, we still haven’t found a permanent cure for cancer until now. But cancer can be cured efficiently with the proper diagnosis and treatment at the right time. There are a lot of questions that arise if you want to diagnose for cancer like- whom should I consult, to which hospital should you go, which treatment would be suitable for me and so on. There will be dozens of questions coming into your mind. For queries related to treatment, opinion, or anything concerning your medical issues you can also visit ClinicSpots, online health portal that offers a Q&A platform where medical experts answer your queries for free. All of the metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi have several world-class cancer treatment options. And Delhi is one of the best options in these cities.
Delhi being one of the metropolitan cities, has a widespread transport network that includes metro, buses, and cabs to go from one place to another. Many hospitals in Delhi are internationally acclaimed having accreditations like NABH and JCI and are well equipped to treat any kind of cancer they come across. Cancer hospital in Delhi provide treatment at a highly affordable cost. Skilled doctors with years of experience are available at all the top hospitals for cancer treatment. Patients from all over India come to Delhi to seek quality, yet affordable medical treatment. Hospitals in Delhi has all the latest technologies at significantly reduced cost and waiting time as compared to other cities.
Some of the general cancer treatment includes Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, Immunotherapy, and Hormone Therapy.
The different modalities of cancer treatment in Delhi include:
- Cancer Diagnosis-
The below-mentioned list includes the latest techniques for accurate detection of the patient’s condition:
- Gamma Camera
- Brain Needle Biopsy
- Liquid Biopsy
- 64 slice CT scan
- HD Pet Scan
- 16 Slice PET CT and so on.
- Cancer Treatment-
- Radiation Therapy
- Triple Energy Linear Accelerators with VMAT technology.
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT).
- Microselectron Digital Brachytherapy
- Novalis Tx
- TrueBeam Tx
- CyberKnife VSI
- Da Vinci XI Robotic Surgery System
- Hormone Therapy
- Patient Services-
The technologies used for this segment include:
- Oncology Information Management System
- Virtual Reality- used for managing pain after surgery.
These technologies and advanced tools ensure not only early detection of tumors but also monitors its progression and response to treatment. The advantages of these latest technologies used in cancer treatment are- excellent precision, minimal blood loss, operates tumors that are very close to sensitive organs, significantly reduces surgery and recovery time, reduced pain, less risk of infections, and low re-occurrence rate.
Here are top cancer hospitals in Delhi that provide reasonable cancer treatments-
- All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) (Government Hospital)
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre(RGCIRC) (Charitable Hospital)
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (Government Hospital)
- Dharamshila Narayana Supers speciality Hospital(DHRC)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (Private Hospital)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital (Private Hospital)
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital((Private Hospital)
- Cancer Healer Centre(Private Hospital)
- Action Cancer Hospital (Private Hospital)
- Primus Super Speciality Hospital (Private Hospital)
Before choosing a hospital for your cancer treatment, pay attention to these factors:
- Experience Doctor
- Well known and well-established hospital
- Latest technologies
- NABH and JCI Accreditations
People should choose Delhi for their cancer treatment because it has all the latest technologies at significantly reduced cost and waiting time. Patients from underprivileged countries can also come to Delhi because they do not have the latest technology for their treatment. The hospitals in Delhi focuses more on personalized care. So if you’re looking for quality and affordable cancer treatments within India, Delhi is your answer.